HOW IT WORKS?
PAY FOR ORDER
DELIVERY / COLLECTION
the one price delivers all fee?
yes thats just one set delivery fee.
so no matter where you are, get value for your buck, buck , buck!
or you can arrange to collect from us.
**subject to our delivery areas
ok, where and when ?
Click and Collect - You may order online and in the comments section put your date and time of collection which can be done Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm. Weekends can be arranged.
Deliveries: Minimum orders of R350 will apply excluding delivery fee.
Cut off for next day is 1pm.
Upper Highway: Tuesdays - Fridays - Drummond, Assagay, Alverstone, Bothas Hill, Waterfall, Crestholme, Hillcrest, Gillitts, Kloof, Winston Park.
Midlands and Pmb Areas: Wednesdays - Pmb, Hilton, New Hanover, Wartburg, Harburg
Central to South Areas: Thursdays - Westville, Pinetown, Queensburgh, Bluff, Montclair, Merewent, Amanzimtoti,
Central to North Areas: Fridays - Glenwood, Morningside, Umbilo, Durban North, Umhlanga, Phoenix,
If your area is not mentioned here , then please contact us and we will arrange a collection/delivery point with you.
Tashiky Sushi can also be delivered on a Saturday. Cut off time is strictly Thursday 11am. Our chefs do not work on Sundays and Mondays.
9am – 5pm
Deliveries fall under a delivery schedule with no allocated time slots unless prior arrangement has been made in advance.
what is your coronavirus delivery procedure?
Impalaridge Farm is deemed an essential service and has all the necessary permits and authorizations in place to continue to operate through the National Lockdown Extension. We understand your need for safety, hence why we put this delivery service in place.
But we know many will have peace of mind knowing how your delivery is processed.
1. All items are throughly cleaned by our farmers and then we collect.
2. When we arrive, we are sanitized and our farmers then put the produce in our vehicle.
3. We then sanitize again and proceed to each farmer and follow the same procedure.
4. We then arrive back to our farm where we sanitize and begin to handle your produce.
5. We package the boxes with all items as per orders received either via email, or via the website portal.
6. We then head out to you with the required/recommended items as per government law with essential services - food delivery/production.
7. We have no more than 2 people in the delivery vehicle at any given time. They are equipped with masks and the permit and hand sanitizers.
8. We deliver to you in a box, our driver will drop off 1.5m away from you to collect and they will be on their way once you are happy.
We do our utmost best to deliver farm fresh products to you so you dont have to go to the shops. We try our best to remain clean and have strict rules in place for handling deliveries while adhering to the recommendations from government.